This page provides a list of books and review articles on interferometry and related fields.
Books on Science Results from Interferometry
Books on Interferometry
- Practical Optical Interferometry: Imaging at Visible and Infrared Wavelengths
Buscher, David F.
2015 - Cambridge University Press, Cambridge
- Principles of Stellar Interferometry
2011 - Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- An Introduction to Optical Stellar Interferometry
Labeyrie, A., Lipson, S. G., & Nisenson, P.
2006 - Cambridge University Press
- Principles of Long Baseline Stellar Interferometry [Free Download]
Lawson, Peter R.
2000 - Principles of Long Baseline Stellar Interferometry. Course notes from the 1999 Michelson Summer School, held August 15-19, 1999. Edited by Peter R. Lawson. Published by National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California
- Imaging the heart of astrophysical objects with optical long-baseline interferometry
Berger, J.-P., et al. 2012, Astronomy and Astrophysics Review, 20, 53
- An introduction to visibility modeling
Berger, J.-P. & Segransan, D. 2007, New Astronomy Reviews, 51, 576-582
- An introduction to the theory of interferometry
Haniff, C. 2007, New Astronomy Reviews, 51 565-575
- Phases in interferometry
Monnier, J. D. 2007, New Astronomy Reviews, 51, 604-616
- Optical interferometry in astronomy
Monnier, J. D. 2003, Reports on Progress in Physics, 66, 789-857
- Optical Interferometry
Quirrenbach, A. 2001. Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 39, 353-401
- Long-baseline optical and infrared stellar interferometry
Shao, M. & Colavita, M. M. 1992, Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 30, 457-498
- Principles of image reconstruction in optical interferometry: tutorial
Thiébaut, É. and Young, J. 2017, Journal of the Optical Society of America A, 34, 904