Emergency Shutdown Procedure:
If danger is imminent:
1. Press END NIGHT on Cosmic Debris
This will begin the stow process and close the covers of the telescopes, even if telescopes are not stowed and you have to leave, cut the drive powers on the power gui. Try to let them stow, but if time is critical, hopefully the elevation will be at stow at least.
2. Close the dome slits (even if the dust covers are not entirely closed) right after the END NIGHT button was pressed. It will take a few minutes for them to close anyway.
If you have more than 10 minutes, add the following:
3. Power off the following computers through the power gui:
Once all the covers are closed, power off the ACQ/TEMA for each telescope.
4. Run to the lab, power off the vacuum pump, ople rack (regardless of where the carts are), LabAO electronics
5. Leave all the vacuum valves open, and use the two valves on the wall behind ctrscrut monitors to slowly let air into the pipes to avoid explosive recompression. Dial valve about 1/2 way open, T-valve about 1/2 way open.
Make sure you only do what you have time for. Beyond closing the domes and covers, and cutting the power to the telescope drives, do not risk life or limb to do other things on this list.