User Tools

Site Tools


usic:telecon_007_of_september_6_2007

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

usic:telecon_007_of_september_6_2007 [2018/07/06 17:45]
127.0.0.1 external edit
usic:telecon_007_of_september_6_2007 [2018/07/08 21:26] (current)
jones
Line 1: Line 1:
 +====== Telecon 007 of September 6, 2007 ======
 **Agenda**\\ \\ **Topic #1: list of nominees for chair of PLOI board**\\  The list of nominees has been distributed on August 31, 2007. The next step in this process is that nominees accept their nomination, and we obtain a short list of those we are candidate for the chair position of PLOI.\\  Nominated individuals are\\  **Agenda**\\ \\ **Topic #1: list of nominees for chair of PLOI board**\\  The list of nominees has been distributed on August 31, 2007. The next step in this process is that nominees accept their nomination, and we obtain a short list of those we are candidate for the chair position of PLOI.\\  Nominated individuals are\\ 
  
Line 10: Line 11:
   - Update on interferometry special session (Hal)   - Update on interferometry special session (Hal)
   - pending: Preparation for PLOI talk/posters/brochures for AAS meeting (Hal)   - pending: Preparation for PLOI talk/posters/brochures for AAS meeting (Hal)
-\\ **Topic #5: white paper to decadal review** (Theo)\\ \\ **Topic #6: Any other business**\\ \\ **Topic #7: Status of open action items**\\  AI01: Rachel to write draft white paper for ReStar committee\\  AI02: Hal to arrange for conference room for "Open session meeting of PLOI"\\  AI03: all to submit list of nominee's to Steve by August 20th\\  AI04: Steve to compile list of nominees and send this to PLOI board members by August 31th\\  AI05: all, to review text for  [[/Decadal%20White%20Paper%20Draft%201|decadal review]] on wiki\\  AI06: Theo to look into subscribing to the wikipages in order to have control over who makes changes.\\  AI07: Hall to announce interferometry session at AAS Austin meeting through OLBIN\\ \\ **Topic #8: The name of this organization**\\  Perhaps we can find a name with less negatvie connotations.\\ \\ **Topic #9: next telecom**\\  Set date for next telecon\\ \\  end of telecon+\\ **Topic #5: white paper to decadal review** (Theo)\\ \\ **Topic #6: Any other business**\\ \\ **Topic #7: Status of open action items**\\  AI01: Rachel to write draft white paper for ReStar committee\\  AI02: Hal to arrange for conference room for "Open session meeting of PLOI"\\  AI03: all to submit list of nominee's to Steve by August 20th\\  AI04: Steve to compile list of nominees and send this to PLOI board members by August 31th\\  AI05: all, to review text for  [[/Decadal_White_Paper_Draft_1|decadal review]] on wiki\\  AI06: Theo to look into subscribing to the wikipages in order to have control over who makes changes.\\  AI07: Hall to announce interferometry session at AAS Austin meeting through OLBIN\\ \\ **Topic #8: The name of this organization**\\  Perhaps we can find a name with less negatvie connotations.\\ \\ **Topic #9: next telecom**\\  Set date for next telecon\\ \\  end of telecon
usic/telecon_007_of_september_6_2007.1530899149.txt.gz ยท Last modified: 2018/07/06 17:45 by 127.0.0.1